Friday, March 14, 2014

Harem Pants

My recent trip to Forever 21 confirmed the fact that I absolutely adore Harem pants. If you have no clue what on earth Harlem pants are, stay tuned! I first noticed Harem pants making their way into the fashion world a couple of years ago when top designers started featuring them in their collections at Fashion Week. Now, two years later, every clothing company is jumping on the harem pants train, but I don’t hate it. Not only are harem pants extremely comfortable, they are versatile as well. You can dress them up with heels, or down with gladiator sandals.
I bought my fist pair last year from Target. In fact, I even blogged about them so click here to check out that post. I had idea when or what to wear with them when I first purchased them. However, this year I totally plan on wearing them with anything & everything, and everywhere.
Here is some inspiration on how to style Harlem pants from the lovely FOREVER 21:
Harlem Pants 1
Flutter sleeve crop top, hat, and booties- I LOVE this ensemble and would totally wear it, would you?
To purchase these harem pants click here
This outfit is perfect for a night out because of the leather and chunky heels. Where would you wear it?
To purchase these harem pants click here
For a more casual look, try tucking the bottoms into a pair of tall converse. Like these.
To purchase these harem pants click here
This look might be my favorite look because of the sheer fact that it is casual yet chic! You can never go wrong with pointy toe sandals, paisley print, and a t-shirt in the warmer months, which are coming (I think).
To purchase these harem pants click here
I would totally wear this to an outdoor shopping mall, like an outlet mall or something of that nature. Muscle tees are apparently still in style (good because I have so many) and sneakers keep it casual yet cute. Would you wear it?
To purchase these harem pants click here
How do you plan on styling your harem pants this Spring and Summer? Tell me in the comments!
DISCLAIMER: All images above are property of Forever XXI and I do not claim rights to any of these photos; they are used for  inspirational purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!