Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Betsey Johnson flash SALE!

I just received an email about a FLASH sale at Betsey Johnson’s website. I think they are cleaning out the last bit of winter merchandise because the items are like jackets and tights. However, they do have some aviator sunglasses on sale for less than twenty dollars; which you can NOT beat. I have had several pairs of her sunglasses (courtesy of TJ Maxx) and they have always been good quality and held up really nicely. I have a bad habit of misplacing or breaking them; which is why I buy my shades at TJ Maxx. Anyways, definitely check out this link here… to access the sale a little quicker, or you can just go to www.betseyjohnson.com and take a look around the whole website (not just the clearance).

Betsey Johnson is one of those designers I will splurge on but also jump at a killer deal if I come across it.

Hurry because the Flash Sale ends at MIDNIGHT, tonight.

 

XOXO,

SweetSouthernStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!