Saturday, July 20, 2013

Herringbone

Everywhere I turn it is chevron this and chevron that; I am so tired of it. I was browsing in Home Goods the other day and stumbled upon this grey coverlet and low and behold it was herringbone design. I have always liked herringbone but have never bought anything. I am not going to lie, I have been obsessed with chevron just like the next woman but lets be honest it is so old. Herringbone is much more contemporary and modern looking. I have noticed it in stores like Target, Home Goods, Macy’s, Nordstrom, etc. The first place I saw it was Target in the Nate Berkus collection. I absolutely adore his Home collection, btw. If you have not checked it out click here. He never disappoints.
Herringbone
Here is a picture of my coverlet on the reverse side (red) As mentioned above, I bought the coverlet at Home Goods.
Keep in mind I bought 2 navy blue throw pillows from Marshall’s since I posted the picture on Instagram. I also removed that odd navy blue oblong pillow and placed the 2 square throw pillows.
I mentioned this post in the picture because I honestly thought it would be up by then. My apologies.


Follow me on Instagram for more pictures of my new apartment and the way I am decorating it.

XOXO,
Sweet Southern Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!