Wednesday, February 5, 2014

OOTD: Blanket Bag

February is the month of too much chocolate, dozens of roses, hearts, the letters XOXO annoyingly placed random places, and endless love popping up everywhere. Okay, maybe not endless love (like the movie) but love, passion, and romance…and RED. In honor of all things romantic and February-like, here is a red Valentine’s Day themed OOTD featuring this gorgeous blanket bag.
Stay tuned to the bottom of the post to find out where to purchase one!IMG_2932IMG_2989Thanks for following me lovely followers, here is a heart just for you!IMG_3013Sequin collars are ideal for busy days when a ponytail is the only hairstyle you have time for and cold days equal me actually utilizing the Alice and Olivia coffee cup from Starbucks! P.S. Isn’t the bag gorgeous?
The best part about the bag is my laptop, textbooks, wallet, mini makeup bag, and magazines all fit in here at the same time! Are you looking for the perfect carry on bag for an upcoming trip? Or how about a bag to take to school or work? Look no further. This beauty could even be used for an overnighter, if you’re a light packer, aka not me.
Curious how to score one of these super functional yet beautiful wool bags? Click here to preorder one.
Use discount code: BOWSANDMOCCASINS to receive 10% off your order!!!
Have a lovely day, readers. I’ll be back tomorrow with some fabulous Valentine’s Day treats! Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Your blog is literally adorable is I thought I would include you in my nominated blogs for the Liebster award! If you have already done it then don't worry, I just wanted you included :) xx

    ReplyDelete

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!