Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pencil Pants under $50

I know I have been slacking on blogging lately, but not intentionally. I’ve been so stressed between trying to find an internship, a new house, all the while staying on top of my school work; which has been anything but easy lately. In fact, I saw this quote on twitter that I found totally relatable: “It turns out Hell is less of a place and more of the last half of the semester.” So, that is what I’ve been doing and what I should be doing now…
Instead, lets talk about pencil pants because fashion cannot get enough of them, and I am not sure if I can either. Fashion and fads come and go before most people have the chance to jump on whatever trend is “in style”. Prime example: Late summer/early fall of last year the trend of cuffing skinny jeans popped out of nowhere and like most women I rocked that style for months. But now, the look is skinny pencil pants. If I am not mistaken, J.Crew started the look with “Pixie pants” many years ago and every other designer followed. Basically these pants have different names…aka peg, pencil, pixie, slim ankle, etc. The best part about a trend going viral is that you no longer have to fork out the big bucks to pay for the look. Affordable stores like Old Navy and Gap started carrying them and the rest is history. With that being said below is some fabulous pencil pants under $50. The most appealing thing about these pants is you can dress them up or down depending on circumstance and accessories.
GAP : Splurge

GAP: Steal
ASOS: Splurge
Image 1 of ASOS Peg Pants in Linen
ASOS: Steal
Image 1 of Lavish Alice Peg Pant In Floral Print
THE LIMITED: Splurge
THE LIMITED: Steal
OLD NAVY: Splurge
OLD NAVY: Steal
So there you have it: the skinny, cropped, pixie, pencil, ankle pants in a variety of styles, patterns, and price points!
Which is your favorite pair? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lovely! Just wanted to know I've nominated you for this: http://nativesummer.blogspot.ca/2014/04/thanks-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!