Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Shorts + Scarf?

Where I come from, we make the best of the little bit of cold weather that we are given. By now, leaves should be changing and temperatures dropping, but we are still experiencing 80 degree temperatures daily. 

However, today things were a little cooler in the morning so I decided to throw on my new favorite scarf from TJ Maxx and shorts, which led me to the essential question: Scarf and shorts, yes or no? I am not one to rock this trend very often, but this morning it felt completely appropriate.

Other instances when shorts and a scarf works:
Image: Pop Sugar


Image: Just Dandy

Image: Chictopia

My favorite look is this one; how chic does shorts and a scarf look styled with a black blazer? This outfit proves that combining two completely different pieces can be so rewarding if styled correctly.


Next time you step outside and the weather is a little cool but you know of a possibility of it warming up, opt for shorts and a scarf!

Which outfit would you most likely wear? Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!