Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Free People Favorites

Free People is one of my favorite brands. I have blogged about them before but the company embodies the term “free spirit”. Free People’s sister companies are Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie, which should tell you about the style and price range of the store. Some of the pieces are not in a frugal fashionista’s price range at all, but the trick is catching items when they are on sale online or in store. Belk even has a line with Free People to offer discounts as well so be sure to check that out next time you’re in the mall. My favorite part of the website is the FP me section where people and stylists post pictures of how they style their Free People items. It is so amazing to see the versatility and how other people put an unexpected spin on the clothes. If anything, it is the perfect place for inspiration. To me, Free People style is my style in a nutshell. I love everything about their clothes and how vintage inspired items are integrated with modern and classic pieces to mix boho chic and street style to the maximum. Check out the site here, meanwhile here are some of my favorite items available under $100 from Free People. Items linked below.
First up is this fabulous vintage inspired printed flowy dress. The original price is $128 but it is on sale right now for $69.95. Although I do not have $70 to spend on this dress, it would look amazing on one of you. Check out more deets here.
Next is this Perimeter Cardigan. Fringe is so in this Spring (as seen on runways NYFW) so this cardigan is right on trend. I love the camel color as well, goes with absolutely everything-black, brown, navy, pink. So versatile.
Brace yourself for the perfect boho chic layered necklace. I have been searching for one of these for quite sometime now and this one is a ‘must order when I have money’. If this color isn’t you, check out the other colors here.
Back to fringe again and like I mentioned before, it is right on trend. I wish I could afford this Vegan Fringe Crossbody, but it still comes in under $100 at $68 and also comes in tan and red.
Next is this gorgeous Embellish Band Brimmed Hat that is offered for the rather expensive price of $58.00.

Now, for the two things I refuse to live without, which means I may or may not have just ordered them…oops!

How do you feel about Free People? What are some of your favorite items available? Tell me in the comments!
Have a wonderful Wednesday,
Bows and Moccs

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!