Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dressing for School

The first thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning is, What am I going to wear? When I was younger, I would not sleep until I picked out what I was going to wear to school. Now, not so much.
Take a look at the outfit I threw together this morning before class. 
{Today was my last Friday class, wahoo!}

Shirt: Old Navy 
Sweater: Kohl’s
Pants: Target

I think layers add a professional vibe to any outfit and I love the contrast of this sparkly sweater from Kohl’s with this checkered shirt from Old Navy. I wore my brown and black boots from Target to complete this ensemble.
IMG_2557IMG_2558

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!