Tuesday, November 11, 2014

OOTD: Layers

Long time, no talk, right? Well, today I want to talk about layers. Layers are ideal when the weather can't quite make up its mind. I started with a short sleeve t-shirt dress from H&M, which is literally one of my favorite staple pieces ever. Everyone needs to own one. I then opted for a buffalo check shirt from Forever 21 over the dress because it is extremely windy today and short sleeves were just not cutting it. I finished the look with black boots. The thing that I love the most about wearing layers in the fall is when the wind subsides, I can easily tie the plaid shirt around my waist and BAM, I am on trend and dressed appropriately for the weather.

How to style:

I also love how Sincerely, Jules styles this layered trend: Dress, blazer and plaid

A few plaid shirts to check out:

Are you one to rock layers during Fall and Winter? Comment below and even attach a picture if you would like to be featured in an upcoming blog post.

Thanks for reading, y'all
We will talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!