Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Kate Spade inspired

Are there certain things from the website Etsy that you just cannot live without? Well, here is something that I HAD to buy, no exceptions or excuses.
I love love love this print-
20131130_152717
“She serves champagne with pizza and eats takeout on china" –Kate Spade
Is it not the cutest saying you have ever heard? Not to mention the print itself is beautiful and definitely Kate Spade inspired with the black and white stripes, pale pink, and gold border.
I cannot wait to frame and hang this in my home-office/school work space to add the girly yet sophisticated vibe that I have been searching so long for. I will post an updated picture of how everything looks together once it is complete.
To purchase this adorable print, click here or search Craft and Candor on www.etsy.com.
You will not regret it!
Also, her packaging is so cute; I love the fox stamp with her shop name on it.

Have a spectacular Tuesday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!