Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall favorites

----------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Something exciting happened last night. Something I have been waiting to do for weeks. 
The weather was finally perfect to wear a hoodie. That is right, folks; I wore a hoodie for the first time this Fall last night and it felt AMAZING. Which hoodie did I wear, you ask. Only my favorite Hurley one.
A hoodie is not pefect unless paired with leggings and Steve Madden boots, right? Right. 
Also, last night I discovered the perfect item to add to my wish list. Yes, this watch is flawless...thanks for noticing. Nordstrom I applaud you for making this beautiful gem of a watch unaffordable to college kids like myself. My favorite thing about this beautiful timepiece is the silver AND gold. It is absolutely breathtaking.

Here is an outfit I kept getting compliments on at school and work.
Shirt: Old Navy (WHAT? Yes, Old Navy.)
Pants: Red jeans from Lauren Conrad's collection found at Kohl's
Shoes: Paprika brand found at Tilly's (I wear these way too much, I know.)
Hair: New Nume wand...tutorial soon
Next, this is currently my favorite thermal via CHAPS brand found at Kohl's, Belk, and other fine retailers. The pearl necklace is from Zara.
These boots are definitely made for walkin'...right out of what store? TARGET of course. Lately, Target has been home to some of the trendiest and most affordable clothes and shoes that I have found. Inspired by brands like Tory Burch, Lauren Conrad (Kohl's), Steve Madden, Michael Kors, and other brands, these boots are priced at a shocking $39.99.
Finally, the last discovery of my Fall post is a thrift shop locator I found via Pinterest {below}
Go to www.thriftshopper.com and type in your zip code to access the National Thrift Store Directory which is a list of thrift shops that can be found in your area.

XOXO,
Sweet Southern Pea
----------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!