Monday, September 23, 2013

Mention Monday

I would like to take the time to mention a couple items I found whilst online shopping. One from Etsy and the other from Amazon.
First, I was casually searching for other items on Amazon and came across this cardigan from Heavenly Couture. I have purchased hundreds of things off Amazon but never clothes. I will say I am not the least bit disappointed. The lace detailing is so pretty and the cardigan is soft to the touch. Unfortunately, I purchased the last cardigan but Heavenly Couture’s storefront is linked above.
How I styled this cardigan:
IMG_1241
I know you are wondering where I got the adorable tank top featured under the cardigan…one word: ETSY. I basically live on Etsy. I just hit 25,000 followers on there and consider myself an avid etsy shopper. I was browsing one day and found this gem of a tank top from the seller sin clothing. Despite the fact this item came from overseas, it got here considerably quick. The material is extremely soft and it fits more like a tunic; which is what I wanted. I paired the tank top with jeans and the cardigan mentioned above but I am eager to wear the top with leggings for colder weather. It is the perfect length for them and is the grungy style I like to pair with combat boots. This specific item is also unavailable from the seller but a similar one is linked here
Here is a better look at the tank top/tunic:
IMG_1246Notice the arm holes are larger (because I bought a M) but they are perfect for pairing this top with a colorful or lacy bandeau bra to add more edginess. 
I hope you enjoyed this ‘Mention Monday’ post and are having a lovely day so far

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!