Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Polished Stripes

Army green was everywhere last season, so much I even did an outfit post last Fall, check it here
Fortunately for our wallets, army green is still among one of the 10 items YOU need for Fall (coming to a blog post near you soon)
The moment I saw these army green harem pants from American Eagle Outfitters, I knew they had to be mine. The fabric is a silk-like material and super comfortable. The color is more of a muted army green; in fact, it is almost olive, but either way-you need these pants.

HOW TO STYLE:
I paired the harem pants with this simple black and white striped shirt from h&m for a more polished look. As for the shoes, I chose these gorgeous snake print wedges from Tory Burch [old]. 
I thought this super flashy statement necklace went perfect since the top is so simple. Plus, a mini-bun and black Ray Ban Wayfayers complete the look.

GET THE LOOK:
Top-h&mPants-American Eagle [similar]; Shoes-Tory Burch [similar]; Necklace-Ebay

How would you style these perfect army green harem pants? 
Which item are you most excited about breaking out of the closet to style this Fall? Tell me in the comments!

**Look out for 10 Items YOU Need for Fall coming in the middle of September**

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!