Wednesday, September 25, 2013

IPSY: Overview & Sept. Glambag

IPSY, what comes to mind when hearing that word? If you are unfamiliar with beauty boxes, you have no clue what I am referring to. Make-up, high end brands, and monthly subscriptions all come to my mind when hearing ipsy. Ipsy is a beauty subscription service, like Birchbox. To view more information on beauty boxes check out this earlier post. The title of the previous post is Updated Beauty Box Experience: Birchbox or IPSY. At the time, I was subscribed to both Birchbox and IPSY but my payment method defaulted one month and Birchbox cancelled my subscription on the spot. Also, during this time my favorite was Birchbox, until that happened. I never bothered to resubscribe because the boxes had been getting lousy. I continued receiving Ipsy's glam bag (what the co. refers to the bag), and I am so glad I did because...
THIS MONTH'S BAG INCLUDES A BUTTER LONDON NAIL POLISH. I almost fell on the floor when I opened the bag. How awesome is it that for only 10 dollars, Ipsy gives you high end beauty products AND a cute make-up bag? 
Below are some of the past glam bags I have received:

IMG_1449
IMG_1448
BELOW IS THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF IPSY'S GLAM BAG
IMG_1451
The first product is CAILYN tinted lip balm. Next, NYX eyeshadow. Followed by: butter london nail polish, It's so BIG mascara, and an eyeliner by Star Looks.
IMG_1452
As you can see, the eyeshadow is a neutral copper color; which is perfect for Fall. The butter LONDON nail polish is also a darker fall color. I haven't tried the mascara or eyeliner yet so if you would like a review on those or any of the other products, comment below.
IMG_1456
To subscribe to IPSY and receive your own glam bag, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!