Thursday, May 15, 2014

OOTD: Office Chic

I have not posted an Outfit of the Day post in a while so how about one? Yesterday I found out some really great news, I received the position that I interviewed for last week! I am so excited because it is only a part time position therefore I do not have to give up blogging; woo hoo! Today I went in for the second part of the interview process, which is when I was told that I would be a good match for the job. First, I decided on these loose fitting harem pants that I bought from Target last Summer. I mentioned them in an earlier post, here, if you want to check it out. I figured they would be perfect because they are silky and comfortable. Next, I chose to wear this fabulous Free People blouse that I found at Belk during a huge sale they were having at the beginning of 2014. At first I wasn't going to wear a jacket because it is so dang hot outside, but ended up grabbing a robins egg blue blazer from Kohl's. It is always better to look more conservative for a business setting rather than casual. Last but not least, I opted for black d'orsay flats from the brand Restricted found via TJ Maxx. These shoes are extremely comfortable, yet stylish and classy, which is exactly what you want for an interview!


Harem pants: Target [similar]
Blazer: Kohl's [similar]
D'orsay flats: Restricted (TJ Maxx)

What is your favorite part of the outfit? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!