Friday, September 20, 2013

How To Style: Target finds

Happy Friday,
I posted a picture of these adorable black and white geometric print comfy pants (as I call them) earlier this week here but the picture doesn't do the pants justice. I had to demonstrate how they actually look on the body and what I think looks best with them.

IMG_1331

  IMG_1360

Top: h&m
Pants: Target
Necklace: Francesca's
Shoes: Kensie
Tuesday, I wore the top I mentioned in the same post with the pants but I am not a fan how it shows my stomach. Next time I am going to wear a blank tank underneath, so there is no white skin sticking out of the fabric into the crochet material. Another way to style this top is with high waist colored skinny jeans. The higher waist would be more flattering with the top.
IMG_1197
IMG_1187

Top: Target
Jeans: Delias
Necklace: JC Penny
Shoes: Kensie flats


How would you style my Target finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!