Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Field of Daisies

Spring is here and flowers are popping up everywhere, even on our clothing. One of the most prevalent trends in fashion right now is daisy print. Forever 21 has so many amazing daisy printed pieces to choose from and some of my favorite brands such as Brandy Melville, Free People, and Urban Outfitters are right on trend as well.

Below are some of my favorite DAISY PRINTED ITEMS:

#1: Daisy Love Cami from Forever 21: At first glance this tank looks like something from Brandy Melville with its floral print and slouchy fit, but it is indeed from Forever 21 and only $12.80!

#2: Speaking of Brandy Melville, one of the cutest daisy printed pieces I have seen thus far is the Carolina Daisies Top. BM is known for graphics and this is one of my favorite ones the company has made. Be aware of the weird sizing, Brandy Melville's tops are usually one size.

#3: I love love the Truly Madly Deeply Daisy Cropped Tee from Urban Outfitters and I know you will too. Just add cutoffs and a flower headband and boom-instant spring/summer outfit.


How I style the daisy trend: Cream crochet items really look amazing with daisy print because the petals of the daisy match the crochet and D'Orsay flats + a doctor's satchel add a trendy factor!



Shirt, Shorts, and Headband: Forever 21
Shoes and handbag: TJ Maxx


This outfit was perfect for shopping then a picnic in the park this past weekend!
How do you rock the daisy trend? Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful blog!

    Could you check ou my blog and follow it? I will follow back immediately!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!