Thursday, August 1, 2013

HM U.S. ONLINE SHOPPING: NOW OPEN

image
I mentioned in a previous post, liked here HM tweeted me back when I inquired about their online shopping. I was casually checking my e-mail like always and what pops up in the inbox? An exciting e-mail linked here which states ONLINE SHOPPING IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR THE U.S. THIS makes me one excited shopper. I no longer have to travel 2 hours to Jacksonville or 3 to Buford to shop at h & m. I mentioned before H&M is seriously my favorite place to shop ever; the clothes are trendy on a whole different level and the prices are affordable to a college student on a budget. The picture above is because I was so excited to see the webpage. Excuse me while I go spend my savings on goodies from H&M.
Have a great day; mine is officially made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!