Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Picks: H&M U.S.

I am a little too excited, maybe? Anyway, below is a list of my picks from H&M’S Fall line.
image
Jersey Dress – Grey jersey material with black polka dots $12.95
Handbag- Black leather like material fringe with gold hardware $29.95
Jacket- Black and white ikat print blazer $29.95
image
2-pack Over-knee Socks- $9.95
Over-knee socks- $5.95
Sweatpants- $12.95- Can we talk about this deal for a minute, they are under 13 dollars and they have PINK.
Patterned Kimono- Yes, just like on Pinterest and Tumblr $29.95 (Pictured below)
Below is a list of the picks I actually purchased but notice a few of the things I previously showed I didn’t actually order. I am on a budget and only had a fixed amount of dollars I could spend but I am super happy with what I did order and cannot wait for it to get here!
What are your picks? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @sweeet_southern
image
EXCITING NEWS: In the e-mail H&M provided there was a free shipping code: 0549
YOUR WELCOME!
Happy Shopping,
Sweet Southern Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!