Thursday, August 1, 2013

OOTD: Herringbone and Sailboats + Instagram update

One of the trendiest things I have noticed about upcoming Fall fashion is the mixture of prints and textures. Do not be surprised when you see people walking down the street in floral print & polka dots or animal print & stripes; it is all the rage this Fall. If you have been trend spotting like me you have seen this popular trend on Pinterest, magazines, youtube, store fronts, and other various places. This is my take on it:

Prints
Converse
Shirt: Forever 21 (Herringbone print)- This top I purchased for $9.99 on sale.
Skirt: J Crew outlet (purchased a few years ago)- My favorite thing is the pockets!
Shoes: White Converse- I just bought these yesterday hence why they look never worn.

What are you wearing? What is your take on mixing prints and textures in your wardrobe? Feel free to post a picture or link your blog to show off the way you style the mixing prints trend.
Oh and I was going to post pictures from my Instagram but I will just do a whole different post on those so stay tuned.
Don’t forget to vote which you would like to see more of: OOTD posts (Every M,W,F) or OOTW posts every week!
Click here to access the voting page.
Have a great almost weekend readers,
Sweet Southern Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!