Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Transition Dress


PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Boot and sweater weather is officially here. Last week, the weather shocked the heck out of everyone, and temperatures dropped a little. So what did I do? Naturally, I ran for the storage shed (where all my winter clothes are stored), and unpacked my short boots (a.k.a. booties) and some lighter fall cardigans. There are so many wonderful things about fall, such as: campfires, college & NFL football, fall fashion, dressing up for Halloween, ghost tours etc. but layers, sweaters and boots happen to be my fave.


I have a challenge for you: Grab your favorite summer dress, throw a cardigan over it then add some statement booties.Why? I want you to see how easy it is to incorporate items that are already in your closet to formulate the perfect Fall wardrobe.



GET THE LOOK:
Dress:  H&M [similar here]
Cardigan:  TILLY'S
Shoes:  TILLY'S [similar here]

Did you successfully complete the Fall Formulation challenge? Instagram @bowsandmoccasins a picture or hashtag #FallFormulation for a chance to be featured on the blog next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!