Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fash Find: Soft Pants (Target)

I was at Target the other day and stumbled across these beauties. Not only are they super cute but extremely comfortable as well. When I first tried them on, I was skeptical. Okay, I still am a little unsure how they look on me but most people can rock them. After I bought them, I asked myself what shoes I would wear.
Tip: Converses (high top) and fringe booties look the best with this style pant.
I almost bought the colorful ones and looking back on it, I wish I would have because they are perfect for fall!
Here is a picture of the pattern I chose…I can not stay away from Black and White (it is an obsession)

Pants 
Here is a bonus picture of me after long-boarding 6 miles downtown. My boyfriend and I had to take advantage of the beautiful day and cooler weather. I hope you did the same!Me
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Kohl’s (Elle brand)
Shoes: SUPRA aka my favorite new skate shoe
Post coming soon on skate shoe variations and brands!

Have a wonderful Wednesday,
Sweet Southern Pea


Xhilaration® Juniors Soft Pant with Elastic ... : Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!