Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Perfect Pumpkin

Today, I started decorating my house for fall/Halloween and can't wait to post some pictures of the final result. I also made a trip to Lowe's to buy gold spray paint and found this adorable, perfect pumpkin. I was going to carve it, but plan on using a DIY idea found here instead. Oh, and excuse my hair in this picture, I had been running errands all day. And despite what the temperature was supposed to be today, it ended up pretty warm, which I am not happy about. Needless to say, my curls had fallen at this point and my hair was a scraggly mess. But hey, at least my outfit was cute. 



Get the look:
Kimono: TJ Maxx ($14.99) -Similar
Shirt: Forever 21 ($12.50)
Pants: Old Navy ($39.50)
Shoes: Minnetonka ($39.99)

Are you pumpkin crazy too? Comment below
Thanks for reading and happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That shirt and those pants are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!