Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Kimono Craze

2Today’s post comes from an old photo I took last year when H&M first started selling online. When I discovered they would finally offer online shopping for the United States, I was super excited to say the least. One of the first things that I did when it became available was order this dress & kimono. I am reintroducing this outfit because I really love how the kimono looks with the slightly high-low dress and the Madden Girl combat boots add an unexpected edge. I opted for a spiked cuff to add some sparkle which matches the studs on my boots. Since this picture, the kimono fad has skyrocketed and now almost every major clothing company carries them.
How do you like to wear kimonos?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Never thought of getting a kimono...maybe I will shop for one!
    www.coolallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should! They are so versatile and super comfortable! F21 has some amazing affordable options!
    I will do a post on kimonos and demonstrate a variety of price points, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!