Tuesday, March 25, 2014

OOTD: Girly Menswear

IMG_3386IMG_3382

The beach does the body, soul, and face good. Fortunately, I spent the last week vacationing for Spring Break; which you might already know if you read this blog often. Either way, I totally recommend taking a week long vacation to get away from the struggles of everyday life and having some fun in the sunshine. The sun has Vitamin D in it and can actually improve the way you feel and look. I also added some blonde highlights to my hair (bye bye ombre, you were good to me) and I love the way it turned out. With warm weather on the way, blonde highlights feel appropriate.

Look how easy it is to transform menswear to must wear; just add a bright color skinny jean!


What I’m Wearing:

What is your favorite part?
Stay tuned Thursday for pictures from my beach trip; get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!