Friday, November 22, 2013

Target Black Friday

The next Black Friday ad I am going to tackle is from TARGET. Black Friday is actually approaching faster than I initially expected and all the ads are going to go live at once so I am still trying to figure out which stores and/or ads I want to review/ write a summary of. Obviously next week is Thanksgiving and Black Friday so I am going home, starting tomorrow, until the following Sunday. I am so excited for a nice break, but I will still have work to do. I will also make an effort to blog on my normal M, W, F schedule but will NOT be blogging Friday because I will be out gallivanting the sales. So, expect a post Monday and Wednesday next week. Anyway, back to Target. Target opens at 8 PM sharp on Thursday night so be sure to get in a nap after Thanksgiving lunch to prepare for the huge crowds and crazy awesome sales!
What top 10 items do I find worth mentioning for Black Friday?


1. NIKON L320 features a 26 X Zoom and will be available for only $99. Regularly 229. Deal Alert!
2. Some of the newer Xbox 360 and Xbox One games are going to be $35. Xbox games usually range $50-$60, depending on which game you buy and from who. Some of the older games will only be $25. This is the perfect opportunity to pick up something for the boys in your life. Whether it is your son, nephew, uncle, brother, or husband, they will love you for contributing to their Xbox collection.
3. Razor scooters will only be $19! Be sure to pick one up for the kids!
4. DVDs will range from $1-$10 and some books will be 50% off.
5. Grandma will love this next item- Family photo collage from for only $6, regularly $13.99.
6. THIS NEXT ITEM IS FOR THE GIRLS- CHI FLAT IRONS WILL BE DISCOUNTED. For $99 you get a regular flat iron PLUS a mini chi for free AND a $20 Target Gift Card. The woman in your life will love you forever if you score this deal. Heck, you could get this deal and make two gifts out of one purchase. For example, Give the regular size Chi to your daughter and the mini one to your niece.
7. Have you been lusting over all the sewing tutorials on Pinterest but are without a sewing machine? Make sure to stop by Target to score a SINGER Promise for only $59. This would also blow some crafty person’s mind as a gift, just saying.
8. Women’s leather jackets and leather boots will be on SALE. Wahoo! Jackets- $19.99, Boots- $18. Note that the ad also says ‘While supplies last’ under both so be aware people are going to be all over this deal.
9. $10 Men’s thermal tops
10. This last one should excite people who lounge a lot and like to sleep comfortably, like myself.
Get ready… MEN’S AND WOMEN’S pajama pants will only be $5. I know, I know.
Those are the ten things that jump out at me as Priorities to check out on Black Friday.
As the day approaches, I add more stores to the list of ones that I have to go to on Black Friday.
Which stores are on your HAVE TO GO TO list? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!