Wednesday, February 26, 2014

OOTD: Free People

Spring is officially among us and skirt season is IN! This weekend I ventured out to the local mall and decided to stop in Belk. Good thing I did because every brand had a section that was reduced at least 40 percent, including Free People. Of course, I’m not the only one to find out about this mega sale so most items were either sold out or there was only one left in my size. Luckily, I did manage to stumble upon this beauty for a shocking $38.00 at the register! I would never pay 100+ for this skirt, but I would pay 38 all day long. My favorite part about the skirt is the way it flows when I twirl. I also managed to pick up these fabulous circle sunglasses for only $2.50 from the Red Camel brand. Unfortunately, the sunglasses are not listed on Belk’s website but I linked some similar ones below. In the meantime, go check your local BELK to find both the skirt and the sunglasses!IMG_3240IMG_3263IMG_3291IMG_3311 
Skirt: Free People
Shirt: Belk
Glasses: Red Camel, (similar)
Hat: Tilly’s
Have you started shopping for Spring yet? Monday I have an exciting collab post coming, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!