Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Apartment Sense

The day has finally arrived for me to announce my new blog, Apartment Sense. As some of you know I currently live in an apartment and struggle daily with the issue of space and organization. Due to this, I have been doing quite a bit of research relating to small spaces and what works opposed to what does not, and what will actually fit in my apartment.
Though this styling blog has been fun, my main focus has now shifted to apartment oriented topics. To be clear: I will still post on this blog but the topics will only include fashion and cosmetics. To follow Apartment Sense click here.
What will Apartment Sense consist of? I have an array of ideas floating around my head, but don’t know where to place them all yet. Keep in mind this blog is a working progress and is in its experimental stages, but I am still completely excited to pour myself into something new and exciting! I am even more excited to share it with my readers. No set plans yet, but maximizing space will be a huge part of the focus of this blog plus frugal spending.
(I am an admitted shopaholic,but I am savvy so I think it evens out.) I want readers to look to Apartment Sense when searching for inspiration to maximize and liven up their small space. I want this blog to be centered around functionality and taking the little amount of space you do have, and using it wisely.
What would you like to see in Apartment Sense? Tell me in the comments!
Btw, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!