Thursday, December 12, 2013

Free People Collection

Has anyone else noticed the hippie chic and always fabulous Free People brand has launched a collection with BELK? Personally, I love Free People, but can’t exactly afford all of the pieces. If you are unsure what the brand Free People is, click here to access the website (not Belk). I cannot describe the genuine love I have for these clothes. Free People’s style is so different and boho chic. If the word hippie chic was in the dictionary, I am pretty sure a picture from Free People would be the image. Unfortunately the clothes are ridiculously expensive. However, it seems to me this line with BELK is to include frugal ladies like you and me in the hippie chic awesomeness of their clothes. I am by no means saying the line is cheap, but Belk offers discounts and things Free People does not so if you combine a few coupons, you might could score a steal of a deal! (Just an idea).
Some of my favorite items include:

Please tell me this is a new collaboration and I have not been completely missing the bus to Free People Neverland for months or (my worst fear) years. Has anyone else noticed this collaboration and if so, when?
By the way, I noticed some of the items I mentioned have sold out since this post was drafted, I attached alternative links to fix this issue :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!