Friday, October 18, 2013

OOTD: Skulls and Full Throttle

I know Outfit of the day posts are a favorite among many so here is another for this fantastic Friday! Okay, I just sounded like an elementary school teacher trying to pump up her students for “fantastic friday!”
Oh, and have I mentioned how obsessed I have been with the energy drink Full Throttle? If not, here is a picture to prove it. One of those cans goes with me everywhere (no joke), but only the Citrus flavor ones! I encourage you to pick one up if you see it in the store or I get mine from Wal-Mart in the 4 pack. Full Throttle tastes way better than Red Bull or any other energy drink I have tried thus far.
At any rate, here is WIW (what I’m wearing) today!
IMG_2030IMG_2042IMG_2041
Pants: Target
Shirt: Sin Clothing on Etsy
Oversized shirt: h&m - (One of my favorite shirts, ever)

I hope y’all have a good weekend, see ya on Mention Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!