Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OOTD: Nomad Fringe

 IMG_2084IMG_2089 IMG_2097IMG_2083 (1)
Sweater: Hope’s Boutique
Jeans: Allen B. Jeans Company
Shoes: None because I am a nomad :)
I was more than ecstatic to score this fringe poncho/cardigan/sweater thing from Hope’s for only 31.99 with the discount code they provided on Instagram Monday. Unfortunately, the code is expired and only worked for that day but nonetheless, it is the first thing I have ever bought form Shop Hope’s and I am such a happy customer! Not only did the package get here the NEXT day but the quality of the sweater thing itself is to die for! I was super nervous about ordering a medium because the small was sold out but I am so glad I did. The oversized look is perfect for the aztec design jeans I paired it with. I cannot wait to wear it out and see everyone’s reaction to my Nomad look!ope’s Don’t fret, Hope’s has plenty other aztec/nomad style cardigans and sweaters. To check them out click here. Also, do not forget to follow them on Instagram…it is where they post all sales and most new items!
I hope y’all are having a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    I saw just started to follow you on Bloglovin'.
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!