Friday, December 26, 2014

Transformation

Lately, I have been doing some major soul searching and have come to some realizations. This was difficult to realize and accept, but I have failed at being a consistent fashion/style blogger. When I began blogging, about four years ago, it was the best decision that I could've made (for that point of my life) and I poured my soul into it. My blog grew slowly but surely and BTW, I appreciate every reader and especially the few of you who interacted with my posts; y'all truly made it a blast to dish out my thoughts on fashion and share my style with the world. Unfortunately, things
happened that were beyond my control, and I lost heart. The blog started becoming more of a chore and hassle. I saw my numbers dropping within the blog, and things in my personal life were going downhill. I truly became discouraged and uninspired, and boy did it show...
Upon this monumental point and so called "soul searching," I realized my love of blogging still exists, but my interests have shifted from strictly fashion to home decor, beauty, skin care, fitness & nutrition, DIY natural remedies, and inspirational oriented topics. So...what do you think of me incorporating all of those topics into one post each week (or more if it happens that way) titled Picks of the Week or hopefully something catchier?! 2015 is a year of transformation for Bows and Moccasins, are you ready?!
As always please leave your thoughts below because the the reason I blog is to inspire you and create content that you actually enjoy and look forward to reading! Sometimes in this hectic spiral we call life, we need a break from everything. You know, it's not a crime to take some time to yourself! Kick back, relax and become inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!