Friday, July 26, 2013

OOTN: Date Night {Maxis + Metal}

Today, I am featuring a fabulous crimson color maxi skirt which I found at Forever 21 for a shocking $16.99. The story behind this skirt is simple, I was browsing Forever 21 because they have been abundant with their muscle tees lately and I am slightly obsessed. I love styling them with lacy bandeau bras, as featured in this previous post. I have been looking for the perfect maxi skirt but have been unable to find it and low and behold, when I’m not looking for it…there it is.
photo image I was searching for the perfect outfit for dinner, I tried on this anchor top from Steve and Barry (anyone else remember that store? I loved it!) This isn’t the outfit I chose for dinner but it would be a great one to venture to the beach and go shopping in.
Shirt: Steve & Barry
Skirt: Forever 21
image (3) Next, I tried this little number paired with the skirt. I fell in love and chose to wear this with the studded flats pictured below, purchased from Tilly’s.
Shirt: Buckle (Purchased about a year ago)
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Tilly’s (Paprika brand)
image (4)
image (2)
For details on this make up look, comment below.
I hope y’all have a fabulous weekend
XOXO,
Sweet Southern Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!