Monday, September 9, 2013

Mention Monday: Brandy ♥ Melville | Layla Hoodie - Knits - Clothing

Can we talk about Brandy Melville for a minute? I found out about this company around a year ago but could never bring myself to pay the money for just a t-shirt. A few months ago I was in Pac Sun and noticed the Brandy Melville line. I looked around the collection and was immediately hooked. I kept eyeing a muscle tee with a collage of vintage cameras on it and finally ended up buying it. Words cannot express how comfy and effortlessly chic the shirts actually look. I never thought the day would come when I spent 20 dollars on “just a t-shirt” but needless to say, I love it.
I will post a picture of how I style it in an upcoming blog post and will link it in this one as soon as I do.
The next thing I really want to buy from Brandy Melville is the LAYLA Hoodie. Surprisingly enough, the jacket is only thirty dollars (linked below). I have heard their hoodies are indescribably soft; which is essential and uber comfortable.
Brandy ♥ Melville | Layla Hoodie - Knits – Clothing
My next splurge will definitely be this striped hoodie. I really like how the jacket has a hi-lo effect. Ya know, longer in the back than the front which adds a nice silhouette for Brandy Melville skirts but is also good with jeans and sweatpants. Clothes bring me such joy, especially the laid back California style of Brandy Melville.
What about your next splurge? Which companies are worth forking out your cash? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Monday,
Sweet Southern Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!