Monday, February 2, 2015

Holy Grail Hair Products

You know those certain products that you seriously feel like you would die without? Well, I've discovered a new holy grail haircare company: Living Proof.
Living Proof produces high-quality haircare products found at salons and beauty retailers, such as Ulta, Sephora and even Nordstrom. And if Jennifer Aniston in all of her perfect glory isn't enough to convince you to try Living Proof, Living Proof's products contain no silicones and oils. Win-Win.

Originally, I  tried "No Frizz" travel size shampoo and conditioner from Ulta (Dangit, those samples get me every time) and after a few washes was simply amazed at the difference.
A little background info: My hair is damaged from over-coloring and styling for the last 10+ years which tends to cause more frizz than I would like, and also happens to be on the verge of wavy but is somewhat straight (and frizzy) at the same time. For those reasons, holy grail hair products are hard to find. Anyway, I tried "No Frizz" and liked it, but didn't love it. So the next time I was in Ulta, I decided to try travel sizes of both "Full" and "Restore" shampoo and conditioner.

I tried "Full" once and really liked it. I tried it a few more times and noticed it seriously weighing down my hair. After "Full, I finally tried "Restore," and that's when I fell in love.

Restore shampoo and conditioner is definitely the best out of those mentioned above, in my opinion. In fact, after finishing both samples, I purchased the medium size shampoo and conditioner, hair mask and instant repair treatment. I will let you know how those products work out, but for now I am seriously blown away by how much I love the shampoo and conditioner. The only downfall of the products is the line is a little on the expensive side, but honestly, TOTALLY worth every penny.

What's next? I have my sights on Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment, which is from Living Proof's award winning line...read more here.

I recommend trying travel sizes of all products, not just Living Proof, but especially with higher-end brands such as Living Proof. That way you can truly decide if the product is a hit or miss.

Do you like posts about holy grail hair products? Comment below to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!