Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Put A Bow On It

I know I have been silent lately, but this is the first time I have picked up a computer since I finished my finals on December 12th. It is completely unbelievable, but so much has happened in my personal life that a computer has been the very last thing on my mind. I know this also means neglecting blogging, which was never intentional, but my family has undergone a dramatic death and we have been in hardcore mourning. I did not share this with my readers because it has been so incredibly difficult to deal with and I couldn't find myself writing about fashion, beauty products, or anything for that matter because so much has been spinning around my head. So, please please please forgive and bare with me as I transition back into the normal blogging routine. I am still back home with my family and will be until January, but I will start blogging again starting right now. Unfortunately, I have also been away from Pinterest so I am a little behind on the latest and greatest fads but my post today is all about clever and chic ways to wrap a Christmas present.

I know you're thinking..wow, this is totally last minute since it is Christmas Eve, but it's more or less to help me get back into the blogging routine a little at the time. If you don't celebrate Christmas or have already wrapped presents, no big deal, use these ideas to spice up your gift wrapping for any occasion or event.


#1: 
Gift tags are awesome but who doesn't love something more personal? Replace the standard gift tag with a picture of the person or of you and the person you are giving the gift. They will feel the love before even opening the gift!
City Farmhouse Family Room Holiday  Wrapping
Photo Creds: City Farmhouse

#2: 
How about some creative and extra festive printable gift tags? These are absolutely perfect for Christmas spirited people who are looking to add a little something different to their gifts. The best part is there is no need to run to Wal-Mart or the Dollar store to pick up the basic TO: and FROM: gift tags, all you need is a printer and some label paper *or just scissors, screw the label paper*
Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Photo Creds: Dreamsicle Sisters


#3: 
This last idea is to purely inspire and show that gift wrapping offers endless possibilities. You can wrap presents the normal/boring way or you can open up your mind and use your inner creativity to come up with something as cute as these Santa inspired bags and gifts, check them out.
Cute Christmas Wrapping Idea :)  Visit and Like our FACEBOOK page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Santas-Helpers/251688461649019?ref=hl
Photo Creds: Pinterest- 
(If this is your design, contact me via email so I can credit your image.)

#4:
I think Thank You notes are a huge part of giving gifts that people often forget. People should be appreciated for all they do so What's better than thanking the gift givers for all they gave?
Though this idea is typically used for Bridal showers and wedding oriented events, what says Thank You in a classy way like a doily envelope? Not much and you can attach a Christmas tree or something festive on the front or where the "envelope" opens to add the Christmas theme, versus a wedding one. Imagine people's faces when they receive this in the mail.
Used these for my thank you notes from bridal shower gifts.  Cute & creative!
Photo Creds: Pinterest *Contact me for credit*

Another idea before I hit the hay...
Nothing says thank you quite like a photograph...of you or your child holding a personalized chalk written sign thanking the gift giver. I promise it will be a thank you card they want to keep, instead of tossing it in the garbage with all the others. 
 We all get busy, but a simple thank you note for gifts go a long way! here are some creative ideas for you and your kids!
Photo Creds: House of Hendrix

After all the gift giving, do not forget to show the people who went out of their way appreciation on such an occasion like Christmas. Tis the season for giving...and saying thank you in return!

Merry Christmas Blogging Family! 

I will blog again soon and more regularly, promise. 

Also, I have a big announcement for the new year. 
Hint: New year, new blog, isn't that what they say? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!