Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Ugg Slipper Dupes from Amazon

 

 A very important part of a working from home wardrobe (especially as it gets colder) is SLIPPERS.

We want fluffy, soft, warm and cozy. Style hasn't ever been that important to me when it comes to shoes I wear around the freaking house until now. 

If you've been online in the last 2 weeks, you've seen bloggers and influencers talking about these Ugg Flufette Slippers from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale aka The N Sale linked here

As you can see, they are SOLD OUT. The hot pink color which I reallly wanted was sold out before the sale was even public to us normal people. I was immediately mad about it so...THE SEARCH BEGAN. 

First of all, 90 or 95 dollars for slippers is stupid as hell, don't care if they are Ugg or not so I was not about to pay that when the sale sold out. I decided either on sale or nothing.

First stop I checked was instantly a winner so here's a little round up of the best Ugg Slipper Dupes - all found on AMAZON. 


1. SUPER similar to Ugg's Fluff Yeah Slide Slipper for under $25 - say no more. 2. Have you ever seen anything more 2020 than these slippers? Die for the tie dye. 3. Hot pink furry slippies - check! 4. This darker green color has me dreaming of the holidays - too soon? *Hangs up Christmas lights* 5. Pale pink/blush is so romantic. Lounging but make it luxurious. 6. These give off total "Ugg" vibes 7.This fur pair is so fun! More of a slide than a slipper so we can wear these to chase down the amazon man when he drops off your package at the wrong house 8. Foot problems but make it hot pink! 9. Take me to a hotel so I can wear these - thanks. 10. These claim to feel like memory foam

Now for some fun ones!

  The question is - what is more 2020? Tie dye or Cup O Noodles slippers? Debate in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!