Saturday, January 4, 2014

Regret

Have you ever regretted not buying something so much it hurts? I totally feel your pain now. The day after Christmas I was shopping with my mom and found this adorable sweater…not just any sweater a perfect oversized polka dot cardigan made from thick knit. I have been looking for one for months. It was a bit on the pricey side (why I didn’t purchase) but the store was having 40% off the entire store! It was a super deal and I purchased some amazing items, but I totally wish I would have bought that cardigan. Another reason I did not buy it is I had already spent around 150 and one of the items was a black shift dress with white polka dots. It is perfect (without a doubt) but I wish I would have also picked up that sweater. I have been dreaming about it ever since, not literally, but I have been on the hunt for one. My research started in store at Forever 21, JC Penney, Macy’s, and Belk, then resulted to online after no such luck. In fact I am still searching for a similar cardigan because I have come to terms with the fact there will never be another one.
Here is another option:Image 4 of CC Cashmere by John Laing Cardigan in Polka Dot in 100% Cashmere
Unfortunately this sweater doesn’t have the same oversized look that the other one had (which I adore) but this one is cashmere and a hell of a lot more expensive. I’m only mentioning it because the polka dots are exactly the same size as the ones on the other sweater. Oversized with oversized dots, why didn’t I just buy it? Ugh.
To check out this sweater on Asos website click here
Have you ever wanted to kick yourself in the face for not buying an item? I’d love to hear all about it in the comments!
Creative 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best part of blogging is interaction. Whether it is between two readers,a blogger and a reader, or two bloggers interaction is what keeps blogs interesting. Without interaction the blogging world falls off the map.

All comments are appreciated and responded to as soon as I get a chance!